Sunday, August 28, 2011

Golden Kangaroos Reprieved for the moment

We understand that Council decided to delay a decision on 179 Beecroft Rd until November.  This will permit the matter to be discussed at an open meeting the Trust is proposing to hold in the Cheltenham Recreation Club on Monday 31 October.  We are expecting a good turn out from the Council, and urge all concerned Beecroft and Cheltenham residents to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment