The second environmental assessment (EIS2) for the North West Rail Link project is now on exhibition.
EIS2 focuses on:
· Design and operation of the eight new railway stations at Cherrybrook, Castle Hill, Showground (formerly Hills Centre), Norwest, Bella Vista, Kellyville, Rouse Hill and Cudgegong Road
· Design and operation of the skytrain
· Commuter parking for 4,000 cars
· How the rapid transit rail link operates, including the new generation single deck trains announced as part of Sydney’s Rail Future
· Transport interchanges
· Areas around the railway stations
· Rail infrastructure like railway tracks and signalling systems.
For an interactive look at the North West Rail Link, click here - http://northwestrail.
To view a summary or a full version of EIS2, click here - http://northwestrail.com.au/
For information on how to make a submission, click here - http://northwestrail.com.au/
If you would like more information, attend one of our community information sessions:
· Thursday 8 November, 4pm–8pm
Crowne Plaza Norwest, 1 Columbia Court, Baulkham Hills
· Saturday 10 November, 10am–2pm
Cherrybrook Uniting Church, 134 New Line Road, Cherrybrook
· Thursday 15 November, 4pm–8pm
North West Rail Link, Community Information Centre,
299 Old Northern Road, (corner of Crane Road), Castle Hill
· Saturday 17 November, 10am–2pm
Rouse Hill Town Centre, Level 1, Link Lane, off Main Street, Rouse Hill
· Thursday 22 November, 4pm–8pm
Epping Club, 45–47 Rawson Street, Epping